Thursday, June 11, 2009

Core Business - Line Index

Things have been a little slow among the walnuts for the past six months, or rather I have been. Catching my breath, and trying to refocus on the core business. Not so much a reconfiguration, as a reconfirmation. The result is the development of the Line Index, which will tell you about the top trees here at the farm, and the order in which I rank them. Look for the Line Index section. Removed from the blog will be that cursed entry of Nov 2007, which attracts every human soul who wants to know what happens when we take a chainsaw to a standing tree. I can’t actually use the description of the process, otherwise every search engine from here to Australasia might pick out those few words, thus defeating my purpose. Sorry about this, but my core business has to do with black walnut, not educating every Tom, Jane or Harry about the carbon cycle. There, I can already hear the hits….

No comments: